The VELUX registered trademarks
The VELUX name and the VELUX logo are registered trademarks and the sole property of the VELUX Group. Our aim is to protect and enforce our rights to the VELUX trademarks through all available means, including taking legal action in the event of their infringement.
Any party using the VELUX trademarks, including the VELUX Group, must observe the following trademark guidelines.
The VELUX logo trademark
For all usage of the registered VELUX logo trademark the following mandatory rules must always be applied:
- The VELUX logo should be reproduced as white text and the registration symbol ® on a specified red background. If that is not possible, the logo may be reproduced as white text on a black background. Other reproductions are not permitted.
- When reproducing the logo only an original logo file may be used.
The VELUX name trademark: VELUX®
The following rules apply to the use of the registered word VELUX:
- VELUX must be treated as an adjective. This means it must stand together with a noun, for example: VELUX roof windows, VELUX Group, VELUX sun tunnels.
- The only exception is our web address: www.velux.com. The first time VELUX is written in any context, it must be followed by the registered symbol (®).
- VELUX must always be written in all capital letters.
- When VELUX is part of the company name, the registration symbol (®) is not used and only VELUX is written in all capital letters. Example: VELUX Australia Pty. Ltd.
- VELUX products are written according to the standards set by the VELUX Group.