||Customized Link Preview Image
|| Animated GIFs
||Video specifications per channel
Aligned with Hootsuite requirements
|1200 × 630 px
|| FB Business pages are not compatible with animated GIFs yet.
Only via third party tool possible.
- File format: must be MP4 (H.264 video with AAC audio, it must be MP4 format (via Hootsuite web and Android mobile app) or MOV format (only via iOS mobile app).
- File size: max 1GB
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 or 9:16, can't be larger than 1280px wide and divisible by 16px
- Frame rate at, or below, 30fps.
- Video length: max. 20 minutes
||Maximum File size animated GIFs: 3 MB
GIFs need to be set-up as looping,
- File format: must be MP4 (via Hootsuite web and Android mobile app) or MOV format (only via iOS mobile app).
- File size: 512MB
- Video length: up to 140 seconds
- Max-resolution: 1920 × 1200 (and 1200 × 1900)
- Aspect ratio: between 1:3 and 3:1
- Frame rate at, or below, 40 fps
||Only via third party tool possible.
|| Does not support video uploads.
|| Channel not in focus anymore.
1920 × 1080 px
- File format: mp4
- File size: 1 GB
- Video length: 15 minutes (verified accounts can upload up to 11-hour long videos)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9; if your file is not 16:9, YouTube automatically adds black bars to the sides or top and bottom of your video so it displays correctly without cropping or stretching.
||Gifs need to be activated by user.
||Not supported at the moment.
||Needs to be uploaded as a video file (can only be done through a smartphone).
||Only possible via Hootsuite web, we recommend working with direct uploads to Instagram for now:
- Aspect ratio 1:1
- Video: H.264 video compressions, high-profile preferred, square pixels, fixed frame rate, prorgessive scan
- Format: .mp4 container ideally with leading mov. atom, no edit lists
- Audio: Stereo AAC audio compression, 128 kbps + preferreed
- Caption: Text Only, 125 characters recommended
- Caption length text: Text only, max. 2,200 characters
- Video aspect ratio: 1.9:1 to 1:1
- Length: 30 seconds max
- Thumbnail image ratio: Should match the aspect ratio of your video. Your thumbnail image may not include more than 20% text
- Minimum resolutio: 600 × 315 pixels (1.9:1 landscape) / 600 × 600 pixels (square)
- File size: up to 30 MB max
- Frames: 30 fps max.
- Bit rate: No limit to bit rate file if you're using two-pass encoding, as long as your file doesn't exceed 1 GB. Otherwise, 8 megabits per second for 1080p and 4 megabits per second for 720p.